Protecta Evo Pulse Rat IQ Station (Ctn6)
Versatile and Efficient Tamper-Resistant Bait Station. The first rat bait station with fully integrated Bluetooth® sensor for detecting and timestamping rodent activity.
Pulse Rat iQ® comes with a fully integrated battery, proprietary sensor and antenna, that is water and weather-proof. The sensors collect timestamps of rodent activity and communicate via Bluetooth® technology to the Bell Sensing App when technicians are on site doing their service. The data gathered will empower PMPs to improve their service, knowing when to add additional bait stations or rodenticide, or where to move bait stations to win the fight against rodents.
To install, simply follow the app set-up instructions and begin sensing. No need for tools or nuts and bolts, or expensive gateway equipment. iQ products let technicians do their job better, as they can now spend their time solving the problem at their accounts, instead of trying to figure out rodent activity.
- Holds up to eight blox of bait
- Holds 1 T-Rex® or T-Rex® iQ® rat trap OR 2 Mini-Rex® traps or Trapper® Mouse iQ® traps
- EVO® key for fast opening
- Made from 100% recycled, heavy duty injection-molded plastic
- Bell barcode sticker is pre-installed & ready to use with your tracking software
- Rear mounting holes allow station to be secured to a fence
- Opening on bottom for use with duck bill anchor or used as a drain hole to clear excess water
- Internal service label holder and external service label securing option; service label card can be zip tied to outside of station
- Compact, 8” x 9.5” x 4.5” foot print