Pindone Pellets Possums & Rats
Made in New Zealand
Active Ingredient: 0.5g/kg Pindone in the form of a bait.
Pindone P&R is a first generation anticoagulant poison cereal based pellet and does not pose the same secondary poison risk as second generation anticoagulants. Because of its low toxicity, Pindone will not be very effective on mice.
- Approved for use in bait stations on conservation land and suitable for use in sensitive environments.
- Very low risk of primary or secondary poisoning to domestic pets and native wildlife.
- Vitamin K is an effective antidote.
- You don’t need to obtain a license for use within a bait station.
- The bait is dyed green to deter birds and other native wildlife.
- A very cost-effective way to control rats.
- Use in a Pied Piper bait station, manufactured especially for rat pellet baits.
- Suitable for low to medium possum infestations.
A Pindone Users Certificate is required for aerial application or broadcasting.Pack Sizes: 2kg, 10kg, 25kg