Dräger FPS 7000 RD40 Full Face Mask
The Dräger FPS® 7000 full face mask series sets new standards in terms of safety and wearing comfort. Thanks to its enhanced ergonomics and the availability of multiple sizes, it offers a large, optimized field of vision and a very comfortable, secure fit.
- Field of vision and mask body
- The modern full face mask Dräger FPS 7000 has a large distortion-free polycarbonate visor, which provides you with an exceptional wide field of vision, even in difficult situations.
- The visor does not mist due to a well thought-out air circulation and is available with different coatings.
- A double sealing frame with threefold edges offers safe protection and a secure fit for almost all face shapes.
- The mask body made of either hypoallergenic Silicone or EPDM provides an especially comfortable fit and is available in three sizes.
The full face mask Dräger FPS 7000 has an outstanding fit. The ergonomic head harness and the double sealing line ensure a secure and comfortable fit on all face shapes and contours. The head harness of the Dräger FPS 7000 also ensures that the mask can be donned and doffed easily and quickly.
For those who use mask-helmet combinations the specially for Dräger FPS 7000 developed S-fix and Q-fix adapter offer a new level of safety. For example, when combining the Dräger HPS 7000 with the new full facemask, the optional available and patented Dräger Q-fix connection prevents the unintentional release of the attachment Integrated
The communication systems Dräger FPS-COM 5000 and Dräger FPS-COM 7000 optimally adapt to the design and ergonomics of the mask. Depending on what is required, it can be chosen with different modules and offers the optimal solution for each communication in the field. Whether tactical radio, voice amplifier or head-up display, everything can be directly integrated into the mask and is easy to use.
With the option to choose a mask with different connections and wearing systems, as straps or helmet adapters, it will fit perfectly into the system, consisting of helmet, mask and respiratory system (compressed-airbreathing apparatus, closed-circuit breathing apparatus or filter)